Together with their clients, unitcell's consultants examine their markets and the business situation of their companies and develop ways to sustainably increase the value of the company and its room for maneuver.
As a rule, our consultants take over the planning and implementation of special projects for our clients, such as reorganization, restructuring or company acquisitions and sales, but also strategy development, organizational development, cost accounting and budget control or corporate financing. The know-how of unitcell is in demand in times of crisis, but also in growth phases or the simple business optimization of business fields, instruments or structures.
As a project manager or consultant at unitcell, you will perform the following tasks:
- Responsible management and development of projects or sub-projects in the area of controlling/financing, technical guidance of project teams, implementation responsibility in customer projects.
- Competent contact person for managing directors, division managers, financiers, auditors, etc.
- Development and training of unitcell know-how as well as participation in product development and sales activities
Your current profile:
- Completed university studies in economics or industrial engineering.
- Between 3 and 6 years of professional experience in the commercial field or in investment controlling of medium-sized companies, preferably in our core industries, or in management consulting, preferably also in auditing
- Strong experience in financial statement analysis, integrated corporate planning, cost accounting and corporate / divisional controlling, accounting and business valuation
- Experience in managing projects and in presenting and communicating with managing directors, shareholders and financiers
- Flexibility, commitment and persuasiveness as well as good skills in the use of MS-Office and a good command of English are of course a prerequisite.
Our offer to you:
- A varied and interesting job with project responsibility and the task of professional guidance and development of the project staff as well as freedom to realize your own ideas
- A performance-oriented salary in line with the market; provision of a company car (possible after initial training)
- Regular topic-related further training
- A small, effective and motivated team and a good, trusting working atmosphere
Do you want to successfully meet new challenges with a young, committed and well-coordinated team? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your previous salary and your expectations.