We regularly recruit graduates for an entry-level position with excellent development prospects in a medium-sized consulting firm.
Management consulting for medium-sized companies in the areas of business analysis, financial, product and distribution planning and strategy development is one of the core competencies of the consulting company. By preparing data and conducting market research as well as financial analyses, you will initially support the senior consultants in developing solutions and implementing them at the client's site. In doing so, you will gain insights into nationwide consulting projects and gradually assume responsibility for your own sub-projects.
- Degree in economics and good knowledge of controlling, finance or accounting, preferably supplemented by good knowledge of strategic management
- initial practical experience (commercial training / internships / relevant part-time jobs)
- affinity for numbers, analytical thinking skills
- ability to deal with large amounts of data
- independent, structured and careful way of working
- high ability to work in a team, strong communication skills
- Situationally appropriate and self-confident appearance, friendliness
- willingness to travel and, on a case-by-case basis, willingness to work flexible hours
- good MS-Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint